2019 Turnaround Portfolio - Grangemouth Refinery
Technical Clerks (temporary for up to 12 months initially)
Petroineos Refining - OUR FUTURE IS EXTRAORDINARY. YOURS COULD BE TOO.
In preparation for our 2019 turnaround (TAR) programme, we are looking to grow our team to continue building on our previous world-class turnaround performances. This £50M turnaround will complete over 1600 work packs within a condensed, industry leading, turnaround duration. This will include statutory inspection of pressure systems, rotating machinery overhauls, piping & valve repairs and major capital investment projects.
As part of the pre-engineering and execute team, you will be part of a team responsible for delivering a safe, high quality, on budget and “on time” turnaround.
We are looking to have the team in place during Q3 this year with the turnaround planned for Q2 2019.
Following on from this portfolio, Grangemouth Refinery is working towards a planned investment of a new £400M crude distillation complex. It is expected that many of the talented individuals we recruit could have the opportunity to support this major project.
The role is within the Petroineos Grangemouth refinery UKAS accredited inspection organisation.
Provide a clerical service to efficiently manage technical data, the TAR work pack and documentation validation flow. Schedule various meetings, administer the risk register, and TAR action-tracking database.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Required
- HNC in Business or Administration
- Strong IT skills including database management and internal systems such as Traction, Alfresco and Maximo
- Numerate, well organised and comfortable in working with large amounts of data
- An understanding of engineering technical terms is an advantage
The successful candidates for the TAR roles will be
- Personable with the ability to articulate with people on all levels
- Supportive of business needs, particularly in times of business crisis or manufacturing upset/disruption
- Self-motivated and adaptable to changing work needs, environment or situations
- Willing and keen to learn and develop and to look to the future
- Confident to take action based on own decisions and for reporting plant defects, near misses or occurrences in order to improve safety and operability
- Operate on your own initiative within your ability when supervision is not present
- Focused (safety, speed, quality)
- Keen eye for detail and a ‘right first time’ attitude.
We are only able to consider candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK
Should this job be of interest please upload you CV and apply
Internal candidates should not apply through this system, please speak directly to your Line Manager